Monday, April 30, 2007

Save the Date: October 6, 2007

Yes, everyone... it's official. I will be taking that last step into manhood (and consequently losing much of that thereof) by getting married to one Katherine Ripley, also of 428 N Genesee Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036. I'd like to say I'm mostly doing this to please my father who disapproves of us living in sin, but that's not the case... it's because I dearly love her and I can't help but smile everytime I look at her.

So between this, World of Warcraft, season tickets to football... I've got a lot to plan for in the fall. And SO DO YOU. At 11 am on October 6, 2007 at St. Monica's Parish in Santa Monica, CA a truly historic event will take place (at least for me and hopefully Kathy). Make sure you make yourselves available to grace us with your presents... er, presence.

2 comments:

Tom Tucker said...

You know what really grinds my gears? Lame save the date wedding pages...

Anonymous said...

Your dad isn't the only one who hasn't approved of you living in sin. Her mother is happy that you have decided to make this step into marriage with her FINE PIECE OF CHINA (KATHERINE).

Mother of the Bride