Sunday, June 10, 2007

Accomodations (fancy word for "hotels")

We have reserved a block of rooms at Le Merigot and the Doubletree Guest Suites in Santa Monica, both not far from the church and an abundance of nightlife and entertainment. To make a reservation at Le Merigot, simply call and ask for the Ripley/Frisoli wedding. You may also call for the Doubletree, or you may book online using the Group Code CDT62J. Neither are particularly cheap, I think our Le Merigot rate is $290 a night and our Doubletree rate is about $190 a night. If you want to do something else, I understand. There are many hotels in the area, but expect to pay for anything near the beach. The couch in our apartment is available for $999 a night.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Your couch is pretty comfortable actually-- don't knock it. ...Should I just send a check for two nights at $999?

Anonymous said...

People should read this.