Sunday, June 10, 2007
FYI, Kathy and Frank are registered at...
Macy's and Williams-Sonoma if you should feel compelled to generously contribute to our new life together. It's all kitchenware, towels, linens... Any monetary donations will go to our savings for the downpayment and furnishing of a modest condo. And maybe Frank will even spoil himself on something other than a new set of washcloths and a pepper mill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Frank,
My blog is better than yours:
www.TheKitchenSinkhole.blogspot.com
Love,
Terry
PS. I was forwarded this amazing site from Utaka...Congrats!
Frank & Katherine,
This is a great blog.
Frank,
I love the Pepsi thing-it's hilarious! You did a great job on this. We're excited to see you guys! I'll break out my tie-dye and suede fringe coat for the reception. Peace.
I actually think the Pepsi thing is inappropriate to say the least. I give you permission to change it to sponsored by Coca-Cola. P.S. Are flasks permitted as part of "cocktail attire"?
Post a Comment